I'm going to start writing book reviews, and this is my first one ( I'm writing this using a voice thing that types down what you say for you)
Eragon, by Christopher Paolini: As you can guess, this book is about a boy named Eragon. His life changes tonight he goes hunting, and finds a strange "stone". As it turns out, this stone is really a dragon egg. Eragon names the Dragon Sapphira, and knows he must keep her secret, so she doesn't get killed. The Razaac come looking for Eragon, because he could be useful to the evil King. Eragon and an old storyteller Brom, set off on an adventure to reach the Varden before it's too late. Eragon and Brom meet many more creatures under the King's command, but also make friends and allies. This is the first book in a series of four; Eragon, Eldest, Brisinger, Inheritance.
P.S.: the voice thing doesn't always work/understand you
P.P.S.: the voice thing is called Dragon ( fits doesn't it?)
P.P.P.S.: it's also confusing, sometimes
7 comments:
Is the voice thing faster or slower than just typing?
The voice thing sounds interesting. Is it easier than typing? And I LOVE the book Eragon. How are you liking it so far?
I saw the movie Eragon. Liked it. D
idnt read the book. Voice recognition is netter than it used to be, but could still use some improvements
Joshua here. He says "Dragon" misspelled some words: Razaac should be Raza'ac, and Sapphira should be Saphira.
Joshua is reading "Brisinger" right now. It took him almost the whole of "Eldest" to figure out what "Eldest" was. You only find out at the end. The explanation doesn't make sense to me for why whoever it is is eldest. This is one of the first series he's read that his big sister hasn't yet. Big bookworms in our family too :)
Take care
You know, I have heard of that book, and wondered what it was about! I think I will have to read it now! Thank you so much!
Sister Marin
I liked Eragon, but I think that Inheritance was my favorite in the series. I think his writing got better as he got more practice. :)
Dragon is faster, but you have to read the punctuation. It's really easy once you get used to it. When I wasn't using it, I almost spoke to the computer! In the entire series, Inheritence was my favorite.
Post a Comment