my first webkinz was the pegasus.Her name is Pinky. Her birthday is on june 15.I adopted pinky on April 22 2006.Pinky was given to me by Emily Cabrara on my 6 birthday.
Dear Hannah, I am Rachel's mom. I think a blog is a great idea. You can let people know what you are doing. Have you looked at Rachel's blog? She has a recording of people being called to pray in Abu Dhabi (look it up - it is very far away). Rachel is working there, but will be back soon so she can take you and Megan bowling again. Have fun with the blog, Aunt Mima
2 comments:
Dear Hannah, I am Rachel's mom. I think a blog is a great idea. You can let people know what you are doing. Have you looked at Rachel's blog? She has a recording of people being called to pray in Abu Dhabi (look it up - it is very far away). Rachel is working there, but will be back soon so she can take you and Megan bowling again. Have fun with the blog, Aunt Mima
Post a Comment