My best friend's are Katie Leute,Hannah Wieck,Chadini Butt,Britini Guthy,Jenifer Zwerling, Heeyon Jeon(Chandini's last name isn't funny).All of these people are friend's from my class except Katie isn't in my class this year but she was last year.
Wow Hannah- you have a lot of really great friends. Want to know who one of my best friends is? Sara Snarr! We met in first grade. Do you think you will still be friends with any of the people on your list in 28 years?
Hannah, Your mother and Julia are terrific examples of how long a good friendship can last. My friend, Barbara Emery, and I have stayed in touch for more than 50 years. I am glad you care about good friends and know that teasing about a difficult name isn't funny. You are a good friend.
I hope it isn't cold in New York. We are freezing in Idaho. It snows everyday. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I want to move to Florida.
3 comments:
Wow Hannah- you have a lot of really great friends. Want to know who one of my best friends is? Sara Snarr! We met in first grade. Do you think you will still be friends with any of the people on your list in 28 years?
Gotta love friends! I especially like the one named Katie ;) Only because that's my name too. I love that you have a blog now Hannah! Keep it up!
--Pat ;) aka Katie
Hannah, Your mother and Julia are terrific examples of how long a good friendship can last. My friend, Barbara Emery, and I have stayed in touch for more than 50 years. I am glad you care about good friends and know that teasing about a difficult name isn't funny. You are a good friend.
I hope it isn't cold in New York. We are freezing in Idaho. It snows everyday. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I want to move to Florida.
Hugs, Aunt Mima
Post a Comment